TOWN OF LYMAN
Select Board Clerk
The Town of Lyman Municipal Office is looking for a Select Board Clerk to join our team!
This position is the primary point of contact for the Select Board and we are seeking an applicant who is enthusiastic and passionate about supporting our Town of Lyman community. The position performs a wide variety of administrative duties in support of daily operations, including communication, data entry, meeting agenda preparation, recording meetings, and taking minutes.
The ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise sound judgment, and work both independently and in a team environment while maintaining attention to detail is essential. The successful candidate will be proactive, and well-organized with excellent written, phone, and verbal communication skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Select Board Meeting Agenda Preparation, Meeting Minutes, and Recording of Meetings via ZOOM/YouTube
• Compiling supporting information and agenda packets for Select Board Meetings
• Preparation and printing of Town Report, Town Meeting warrant(s), and other material
• Maintains Town of Lyman website and updates in a timely manner
• Attendance at Select Board Meetings on the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month with occasional additional night meetings as applicable
• Serves as Freedom of Access Agent
• High school diploma or GED
• Typing Skills & Computer Knowledge
• Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro
Wage will be based on experience and qualifications. Highly competitive benefits package including health, dental, PTO, and Maine Pers Retirement plan option.
A full job description is available upon request and can be found on the town’s website.
Please complete the application located on our website at: http://www.lyman-me.gov under general information, downloadable forms, and submit your completed job application, resume, and cover letter to: email@example.com or mail to: Town of Lyman, Select Board, “Select Board Clerk Search,” 11 So. Waterboro Road, Lyman, ME 04002.
Applications will be accepted until filled.
- Select Board Clerk job description
- Select Board Clerk job posting
- Town of Lyman Application for Employment
Page last Updated on May 25, 2022