The Lyman Board of Selectmen meets on the first and third Monday of every month at 6:00 PM at the Lyman Town Hall.
*If the meeting night falls on a holiday, the Selectmen will meet on Tuesday at 6:00 PM.
Contact the Selectmen:
Selectmen’s Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 4 pm
Please feel free to call or email the office with any
questions, comments, or concerns.
Board of Selectmen Clerk
Board of Selectmen Members:
William Single – Chair – 2019-2022 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ralph “Rusty” Blackington – Vice-chair – 2021-2024 – email@example.com
Thomas Hatch – Board Member – 2021-2024 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Alves – Board Member – 2020-2023 – email@example.com
John E. Tibbetts – Board Member – 2020-2023 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Selectmen is an elected body of five (5) members and comprises the Chief Executive Branch of the local government.
The mission statement for this Board is as follows:
- To provide services that promote the health and safety of residents and a high quality of life, while preserving and protecting the natural resources of the Town of Lyman.
- To foster high standards of public service and effective cooperation among Town employees by providing a supportive work environment and competitive compensation, by recognizing excellent performance, and being responsive to the needs and interests of Town employees.
- To continue to provide pro-active support and cooperation in pursuit of high quality services in the Town of Lyman.
- To provide services as economically as possible so that living or doing business in the community remains affordable while preserving something close to the current balance of reliance on residential and commercial property.
- To create a sense of community within the Town (to develop the “soul” of the community), while recognizing the “mixed” diverse nature of the community.
- To support a strong economic base through effective land use planning.
Page last Updated on July 27, 2021