The Lyman Board of Selectmen meet the first and third
Monday of every month at 6:00 PM at the Lyman Town Hall.
*If the meeting night falls on a holiday,
the Selectmen will meet on Tuesday at 6:00 PM.
Agendas and Minutes for Selectmen Meetings can be
found on the Agendas and Minutes page.
Contact the Selectmen:
Please feel free to call or email the office with any
questions, comments or concerns.
Board of Selectmen Clerk
Board of Selectmen Members:
John E. Tibbetts – Chair- 2017-2020
David Dulong – Vice-chair – 2017-2020
Thomas A. Guillemette – 2018-2021
Ralph “Rusty” Blackington- Board Member – 2018-2021
William Single – Board Member – 2019-2022
The Selectmen is an elected body of five (5) members and comprises the Chief Executive Branch of the local government.
The mission statement for this Board is as follows:
- To provide services that promote the health and safety of residents and a high quality of life, while preserving and protecting the natural resources of the Town of Lyman.
- To foster high standards of public service and effective cooperation among Town employees by providing a supportive work environment and competitive compensation, by recognizing excellent performance, and being responsive to the needs and interest of Town employees.
- To continue to provide pro-active support and cooperation in pursuit of high quality services in the Town of Lyman.
- To provide services as economically as possible so that living or doing business in the community remains affordable, while preserving something close to the current balance of reliance on residential and commercial property.
- To create a sense of community within the Town (to develop the “soul” of the community), while recognizing the “mixed” diverse nature of the community.
- To support a strong economic base through effective land use planning.