Rebate Tax and Rent

Circuit Breaker Applications: The Revenue Services will not be mailing out the Property Tax and Rent Refund applications to municipalities, as it has in the past.

They are sending out information sheets. Residents can go online to apply, or call the Revenue Services at 207-626-8475 to request an application.